In our class of Business we had started seen our following unit that is “Recruitment, Selection and Training workers”. We searched for a job advertisement and I had chosen being a “Corporate Finance Manager“. This is my work.
- Degree from the University of Oxford on Economics and Management or similar is essential.
- Solid understanding of management of management accounting
- NHS previous experience is essential.
- Fully acquainted with systems and processes to improve working processes.
- Management accounting.
- Ability to think things through with a clear and unbiased mind.
- Ready to take important decisions in the short term.
- Innovative and creative
The candidate will have to review a number of systems and processes to identify more efficient ways of working. This will include looking at reporting processes, efficiencies and system improvements.
People in charge:
- The manufacture sector (15 Employees)
The Employee will have to report and obey commands to
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
This job is:
- A new position.
Can existing workers do these duties without hiring someone new?
No because they need someone to supervise their processes.
Would you change anything in the advertisement? Why?
No, I wouldn’t because it has full precise and clear information
Name of the company: